Home Security and firearm Consulting
2-3 Hour In-Home Session (you may have as many people as you like in attendance) $250
During this session we’ll discuss break-in statistics and how to minimize them. We will also go over the best ways to secure your home and develop a plan in case of an intrusion. We’ll talk about the neurological and physical effects that happen to your mind and body during a violent encounter and what to do and say to protect yourself legally. We’ll educate you on the non-lethal options there are to defend yourself as well as on the different types of firearms, firearm safety, and which firearm would best suit you for your home protection needs.
- TV with HDMI input for PowerPoint presentation
- AC outlet near TV
Private One on One Pistol or Rifle Training
2 Hour Range Session (spouses welcome) $300
With group classes, it's not difficult to get lost in the shuffle. With something as important as firearm training, we believe it's best to take advantage of a private lesson to get the undivided attention you deserve. This course lays the foundation for all pistol or rifle training, including safety, range etiquette, loading, equipment, fundamentals of fire, draw-stroke, clearing stoppages, common mistakes, and the watchdog mindset. Though it is designed for beginners, the subject matter and technique allows students to build realistic skills that can last a lifetime.
Class Content Includes:
- Safety rules and procedures
- Handling the gun
- Drawing from a holster in a tactical and rapid manner (if applicable)
- Malfunction drills (i.e., instinctively assessing and rapidly correcting problems)
- Loading and unloading
- Engaging targets
- Mindset of situational awareness and mental conditioning as applied to firearm use
Equipment Needed: (equipment can be provided if requested in advance)
- Eye and ear protection (electronic hearing protection recommended)
- Handgun or Rifle (we have 9mm, .38 sp, .40 cal and .22LR handguns and AR-15 style rifles for students to borrow at no charge)
- Holster (if applicable)
- 2 Magazines (speed loader)
- Ammunition - 300 rounds (minimum) (If borrowing a firearm from us you will still need to purchase ammo)
NRA Basics of Pistol or Rifle Certification In Home and Range Session
4-6 Hour Home Course, 1 hour range time (price includes up to 8 people) $1600
NRA Basic Pistol Shooting
This is the national gold standard for beginners who may have never fired a gun or for those who want formal training on every aspect of pistol shooting. This includes pistol/revolver parts and function, ammunition, gun and range safety, and marksmanship fundamentals. NRA textbook and certificate included upon completion.
NRA Basics of Rifle Shooting
Learn the fundamentals of four position rifle shooting for sport, competition shooting, or hunting. Thorough training in bench, standing, prone, kneeling and sitting, the course also includes live firing from each of these positions. Naturally the elements of safe gun handling are emphasized along with the safe storage, cleaning and maintenance of a rifle. NRA textbook and certificate included upon completion.